Selling a home, buying a home, relocating are one of the most exciting and challenging transitions of your life. Having someone to aid you in this transition is crucial – someone whom you can trust as a sage realtor and as your friend, someone who will listen to your concerns and who will be attuned to your individual needs. I have been living in LA for 20 years and helping Angelenos, as well as people from all around the world with their real estate wants and needs for over 10 years.
The greatest satisfaction is to accompany my clients all the way, with the utmost care and knowledge, until they get their keys in hands. Voted Top 10 Producer of Keller Williams in 2009, and Top 20 the following years, let my experience work for you and enjoy the ride!
• Born in Paris, France
• Graduated from Aix- Marseille University, Masters’ in Economics
• Moved to LA 20 years ago
• Worked with Real Estate Developer on 2 projects worth 350 millions $, a ski resort in Idaho and a four-season resort in Cancun.
• Over 10 years in Real Estate in Los Feliz, Silver Lake, the Hollywood Hills, East LA and the Valley area.
• Extensive use of internet for advertising and cutting edge marketing tools
• Knowledgeable in architecture, history of the area, real estate contracts and negotiating
• Specialized in relocating international clientele, first-time home buyers, sellers and investors
• Experience to best protect your interests